Ok am I missing something?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Ok am I missing something?

Postby Hangonofficer » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:31 pm

I bought Amplitube 4 and nothing has changed from the free version. Cab models nothing is unlocked. It says I still need to buy stuff from custom? Is this normal? Did I just pay 150 dollars for just the program with none of the sounds unlocked?

Thanks, I am a total noob btw
Hangonofficer

Re: Ok am I missing something?

Postby garfy » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:18 pm

Hello Hangonofficer and welcome to the forums.

Have you authorised your new AT4 serial number (from your User Area) in the Authorisation Manager?

If you have, then you may need to open up the Custom Shop app and click Gear>Restore My Gear under the AmpliTube tab.

Let us know if that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Re: Ok am I missing something?

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:21 pm

Hi, there is a list of what is in AmpliTube 4 here: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... php?p=gear

Note there will still be some gear that is available outside of that list so that is probably what you are seeing.

If not, and you are not seeing gear on the list linked above, please open a ticket with IK Support and they will see what is going on. But before doing so please make sure you have the latest version of AmpliTube installed from your IK User Area and you've authorized your full AmpliTube 4 serial number (not the free CS version) which is also in your IK User Area.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling