Hendrix Upgrade

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Hendrix Upgrade

Postby masterburrfoot » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:50 pm

Hi All!
So, I've had the Hendrix pack for years. I have Amplitube 4. When I go into Custom Shop under products, it says that I can purchase the Hendrix Anniversary (upgrade).
What exactly is upgraded? It doesn't look like there is any new gear that I can tell.
Is the sound quality better? What would I be getting for $39.99?

Please enlighten me.

Thanks!!

Shaun
masterburrfoot

Re: Hendrix Upgrade

Postby dlgebert » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:33 pm

masterburrfoot wrote:it says that I can purchase the Hendrix Anniversary (upgrade)

I have the Hendrix collection as well, and as far as I know, there is the one set of gear. The thing about Custom Shop is if you shop by collection, it doesn't check to see if you own the individual pieces of gear. Once you buy a collection, each piece of gear is individualized in Custom Shop when you list the gear you own. When you list the gear you own, it won't say it's part of a collection you already purchased.

For myself, because I own every piece of Amplitube gear, when I list gear I don't own, the list comes back blank. If I go into the collections area of Custom Shop, it still lists them as something I can buy.

For yourself, in Custom Shop, choose the "Gear" drop-down menu item, and click on "My Gear", once your owned gear list comes up, check that against the gear that comes with the Hendrix collection:

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/hendrix/index.php?p=gear

I'm sure you'll find that the items are the same as what you have now.

Dave
dlgebert

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling