Can't get Amplitube standalone program [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Can't get Amplitube standalone program [Resolved]

Postby Ridlin » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:15 pm

I recenetly got amplitube 4 through the iRig hd2, and after installing the program i can't find any standalone program for amplitube. I can use it just fine through Cubase, but I keep seeing people using it standalone. So my question is, what did i miss during installation? How do I get the Amplitube standalone program on my PC?
Thanks in advance!
Ridlin

Re: Can't get Amplitube standalone program

Postby DarkStar » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:28 pm

Hello Ridlin and welcome to the forum.

I thought that the AmpliTube standalone program was always installed - maybe there is an option in the installer to deselect it?

Have a look in the location where your IK Multimedia programs are installed (on Windows here, it is C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia). Perhaps the AmpliTube program is in there.

Or Search your whole disk for "AmpliTube"?

Or, just rerun the installer and double-check that the installation of the standalone program is selected. Something like this (which is for SampleTank 3):
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Ridlin » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:12 pm

Hello and thank you! Also thanks for such a quick reply!

I found it, it just took a little more digging. I assumed it would come up as a desktop program like CS did, but it was tucked away somewhere else. Anyways, thanks for the help! Imma go jam now :D
Ridlin

Postby DarkStar » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:14 pm

Good oh :)

Put a shortcut on the Desktop, so you can get to it quickly.

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling