Fender collection effects pedals are locked

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Fender collection effects pedals are locked

Postby mrklrs » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:29 pm

Hello!
I have both of the Fender collections and have not been able to access and of the stomp boxes. When I try to use one i receive a prompt to purchase the particular pedal at the custom shop. Are effects pedals not included with the collections?
Thanks!
mrklrs

Re: Fender collection effects pedals are locked

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:03 pm

You should have access to all of the gear listed on these pages (Fender Collection 1 includes stomps):

Fender Collection gear

Fender Collection 2 gear

Note that you do need to authorize your serial numbers for both in Authorization Manager. Please do so if you have not yet done so.

Also, if you have done the above, you may want to open Custom Shop (Start Menu on Windows, Applications folder on Mac) and log in, then go to AmpliTube --> Gear --> Restore My Gear to see if that helps.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mrklrs » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:35 pm

Hello! TY for responding so quickly. I tried "restore my Gear" (i just clicked on "restore my gear"..is there anything else to it?) but it not not help. I do not see anywhere to DL the gear separately, just the full Fender 1 and 2 programs. Is there a DL for the just the gear itself? TY!
mrklrs

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:27 pm

Since Restore my gear didn't work you'll need to work directly with IK Support so please open a ticket with them at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will troubleshoot with you directly and surely resolve this issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:33 pm

<< already typed, while Peter was posting >>

There are no separate downloads for any of the gear models.The Serial Numbers that you have will unlock the appropriate Fender gear models within the AT4 software.

Double-check that you have entered them into the Authorization Manager. You should see how many Authorizations have been done in your User Area / My Products under [Serials/Licence] for each product. If not, then Authorise them and try the "Restore my Fear" again.

If they are all Authorized then the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days. They can look at your Account and see what's going on.

Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling