Still can't see my newly purchased gear

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Still can't see my newly purchased gear

Postby tdecant80 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:42 pm

Hi,

I downloaded Amplitube 4 "demo" version on Dec 24th and installed it on my laptop to make sure that it worked. It included 4 amps and just a few cabinets and effects to try it. Today (Dec 28th) I purchased the whole Amplitube 4 at 99 euros. I registered the serial with the Authorization Manager, and when I went back to Amplitube, not any piece of gear had been added. I looked into the FAQ and found about that issue, so I went to Custom Shop and used the "restore my gear" function.

Still, the Amplitube 4 gear does not show. When I look at the available gear I can only see the ones added on Dec 24th, nothing on Dec 28th.

I'm really impatient to use my new purchase so if anyone could help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance
Thomas
tdecant80

Re: Still can't see my newly purchased gear

Postby DarkStar » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:19 pm

Hello tdecant80 and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into. It sounds like you have done all the right steps.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby tdecant80 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:09 pm

Thanks @Darkstar for the quick reply. I opened a ticket, it's just frustrating to have to wait a few business days (especially when you order on a Saturday) to be able to enjoy your purchase :/

Thanks again, if anyone has experienced the same issue and found a solution, I'd love to hear from them.

Cheers
tdecant80

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:42 pm

Please make sure you've authorized the full AmpliTube 4 serial from your User Area and not the AmpliTube Custom Shop serial which is the free version.

Also, note that AmpliTube 4 does not contain every piece of gear available. You may want to cross check the gear listed here to make sure the correct gear isn't already unlocked (though it is easiest to check if you have access to the four British heads added with AmpliTube 4 - Red Pig is one of them if you'd want to spot check): https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... php?p=gear
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tdecant80 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:39 am

Thank you Peter, this seems to be working now
tdecant80

Postby DarkStar » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:34 pm

Just to confirm - was the problem fixed when you Authorized AT4 using the full AmpliTube 4 serial?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling