Can I add amplitube orange into amplitube 4?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Can I add amplitube orange into amplitube 4?

Postby tony74and26 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:19 am

I want to know if I can open my amplitube 4 and have all the orange amps and cabs unlocked, once I purchase and install orange 4. Or would I have to open orange amplitube to use the orange stuff? Thanks. :)
tony74and26

Re: Can I add amplitube orange into amplitube 4?

Postby garfy » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:08 am

Hello tony75and26

AmpliTube 4 will open all gear and collections available in the Custom Shop. Once you have purchased and authorised the Orange Collection, you may need to open the Custom Shop and click Gear>Restore My Gear but otherwise all should be fine to use as you want.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby dlgebert » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:49 pm

tony74and26 wrote:Or would I have to open orange amplitube to use the orange stuff?

As garfy mentioned, it's a collection inside of AT4 and requires either the standalone application or the DAW AT4 plugin.

I've had the collection for quite a few years now and it's amazing. I also have a real physical Orange Crush 35RT that is 100% analog except for the digital reverb circuit and IKM has accurately captured the essence of these beautiful amplifiers. :D

Dave
dlgebert

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:25 pm

All correct information above, thank you both! Also, nice amp @dlgebert! I have a Tiny Terror which was one of the earlier models made in Korea before they were made in China but which isn't a hand-wired model like the one AmpliTube has. The Orange gear in AmpliTube is definitely on point.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dlgebert » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:47 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Also, nice amp @dlgebert!

Thanks Peter. :)

I find the Orange Crush has a solid nice mid-range sound that mics up really well with a Shure SM-57 and my AXE I/O using the T-RackS 5 British Channel console.

Thanks- Dave
dlgebert

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling