Someone...pls help! I need AT3 back

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Someone...pls help! I need AT3 back

Postby OpIvy55 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:53 pm

I've just gone from Windows 7 to 10 and seemed to have lost the Amplitube 3 installer.
I've been using it for years in Reaper and have a ton of songs with this plugin loaded.

From what I've read, it seems AT3 is now Custom Shop...? But Custom Shop appears to be v4. IF I were to install this, wouldn't it break the path to the correct Amplitube in my loaded fx.
All I want is the original AT3 installer! Is it available anywhere? What can I do?
OpIvy55

Re: Someone...pls help! I need AT3 back

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:07 am

You should see AmpliTube 3 in your User Area under My Products if you had previously purchased & registered it. If you do not please let the support team know at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they can figure out what's going on.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling