Bought Amplitube max - registers fine - but never sticks

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Bought Amplitube max - registers fine - but never sticks

Postby digitalpimple » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:05 am

I use the IK app to register all 5-6 products. All green. Says authorized... but everytime I try to use it in Logic I get static and the app has a RED lock in the corner. I tried 3 times always the same?

[mod edit: vulgarity/generally not necessary]
digitalpimple

Re: Bought Amplitube max - registers fine - but never sticks

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:13 pm

If you are sure you are using the AmpliTube MAX serial from your IK User Area --> My Products (since there will also be free products like AmpliTube CS there with serials) you would need to open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support so they can look at your issue and provide direct technical support.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Bought Amplitube max - registers fine - but never sticks

Postby digitalpimple » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:02 am

Ok I just downloaded everything again, uninstalled and re-installed. Now it registers and is working fine. Must have been a glitch or needed and update.

One of the apps does not support OSX 10.5 however.
digitalpimple

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling