RESOLVED: Latency Problem

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

RESOLVED: Latency Problem

Postby zanshin777 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:09 pm

I have latency. Sound comes a lot later. Previously I hadn't this problem.

Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 2nd Gen (Firmware Updated)
Earphones attached to Focusrite. Sound comes from here.

How to fix it?
zanshin777

Re: Latency Problem

Postby DarkStar » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:23 pm

Hello zanshin777 and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into. Without more details we would only be guessing. In particular, what has changed before it stopped working? Windows 10 automatic updates, perhaps?

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in. But, please remember that a similar-sounding problem for another user may not have the same solution.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby zanshin777 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:31 pm

Thank you very much for suggestion.

Problem solved.

I changed these two settings on Amplitube 4;

Audio MIDI Setup;

1) Technology : ASIO
2) Input Device : Focusrite USB ASIO
zanshin777

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:50 pm

Great to hear your problem is resolved.

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling