Help! AXE IO

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Help! AXE IO

Postby lmjmitchell » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:20 am

Hi,

I just bought an AXE IO unit, and I can't seem to get it to work. I've never tried Amplitube before, so bear with me.

I've installed the software but I just hear a hi pitched screech when I plug in my guitar.

Zero audio though the computer. I tried connecting an actual amp to the back and no sound either.

Running OSX with Amplitube Max if that matters. Any ideas?
lmjmitchell

Re: Help! AXE IO

Postby lmjmitchell » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:04 am

I was able to get everything to work simply by installing it on a Windows computer instead.

The only issue now is that the present knob on the unit does not seem to function.

Any ideas?
lmjmitchell

Re: Help! AXE IO

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:03 am

The latest version for Mac in your IK User Area would be compatible with macOS Catalina if that is the version you are using.

Have you followed any information in the AXE I/O manual for using the preset knob? If you have and you still aren't having success please let the support team know at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will assist you directly. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling