How can I acces my Gear in the AT4 CS?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

How can I acces my Gear in the AT4 CS?

Postby Pumuckl » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:35 pm

Hello

I jsut downloaded the Ampli Tube Custom Shop and registered it with the code I had in my user area. When I now open the CS app on my computer, besides the shop I can see my gear but can't use it.
How can I acces said gear and use it? I downloaded the free version of the CS and dont have any other programs like AT or so installed on my computer.

Thanks and Best Regard
Pumuckl

Re: How can I acces my Gear in the AT4 CS?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:07 pm

AmpliTube CS has a certain amount of gear included. Once you register like you did, you should have access to it.

From the AmpliTube CS web page under "Features":

FREE version of AmpliTube 4 with 24 models including a digital chromatic tuner, 9 stomps, 4 amps, 5 cabs, 3 mics, 2 rack effects

You can find the gear listed out here: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... php?p=gear (that page also has an interface below that list that lets you see the different included gear, plus what is available additionally).

To be safe, you may want to open the Custom Shop application (in your Start Menu on Windows, in your Applications folder on Mac) and then login and do a Gear --> Restore My Gear there.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:08 pm

AHHHH and I misunderstood but the post above is a good template for people who may not know where to find that information or how to restore gear.

In your case, you are indeed opening the Custom Shop app itself which I describe and is where you'd want to do the "Restore my gear" but to actually use the gear, you need to open the AmpliTube application (or plugin in your DAW) and use the gear there.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Pumuckl » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Thanks for your reply.
Where can I open the Ampli Tube aplication?
I just downloaded the CS and it said its a standalone app where I can also use the gear, so I don't have any other Ampli Tube Software Installed.
Pumuckl

Postby DarkStar » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:36 pm

The AmpliTube Custom Shop download contains an installer which installs the following:
(a) the AmpliTube 4 (AT4) program and plug-in(s),
(b) optionally, the standalone Custom Shop program.
(c) optionally, the standalone Authorization Manager program.

You should be to run the AT4 program from your Start Menu (or OSX equivalent) or load the AT4 plug-in into your DAW.

--------------
There are some caveats if you're on OSX / Catalina.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Pumuckl » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:45 pm

Thanks for your Help.
I didnt realize that there were more than one programs installed.
Pumuckl

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling