Timeline for AmpliTube Catalina Mac OsX support?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Timeline for AmpliTube Catalina Mac OsX support?

Postby dc_coldwater » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:51 pm

Hi IK Devs --

I'm sitting on an install that I can't use and reverting isn't an option for me. Do the devs at IK have a roadmap or timeline for supporting Catalina? Are we waiting weeks or months?

If it's months I'll request a refund since it's useless to me right now. I'm really hoping this is top priority so everyone can use your awesome software soon.

Thanks for any updates!
Darwin
dc_coldwater

Re: Timeline for AmpliTube Catalina Mac OsX support?

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:19 pm

Hi, we don't have a specific date but we have a sticky/announcement post on these forums plus the news at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=macoscatalina that we update when we have news. Please check that out for updates regularly or sign up for our newsletter for email notifications of important updates/news at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/newsletter

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster (Catalina is covered elsewhere on the forum and officially on the IK site as indicated above) it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling