No sound from AT4 through PT’s

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

No sound from AT4 through PT’s

Postby kevdev01 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:10 pm

I thought this would be easy plug and play. It’s a nightmare. I have a scarlet 2i2 Second generation running into my Windows 10, Intel core i7, With 8 GB of RAM, 64-bit operating system. I sent a help request to Ik, but they don’t work on the weekends. When I use the standalone, the audio midi selection only lets me choose between Windows audio, direct sound, And ASIO. When I choose a SIO, I get a device initialization error indicating it could not initialize the audio device please check your device is connected and turned on. Well, my device is connected and turned on it’s a focus right scarlet. Any help would be appreciated. I downloaded ASIOall, but there was a huge latency. And ProTools got no sound out of it.
kevdev01

Re: No sound from AT4 through PT’s

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:13 am

Thanks for your post.

I've reached out to the team and you should be getting a reply back today.

Latency times are affected by system settings. The team will go over this with you as well as look into why you have no audio with AmpliTube. Keep an eye out for a reply, one should be coming soon.

Note: Your audio device has it's own drivers, so you do not need ASIO4ALL in this case, just make sure you have the proper software for your hardware installed.

https://customer.focusrite.com/support/ ... d_type=all
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling