Cannot access Amplitube account

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Cannot access Amplitube account

Postby Regalian » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:08 am

I'm currently based in China and the ban on VPNs meant that I'm unable to access my US amplitube account.

I made a China region account but was unable to tie my software code.

Is there anyway this could be solved? Perhaps untie my code from the US account?

Reaching out to support yielded no response even after two weeks.
Regalian

Re: Cannot access Amplitube account

Postby garfy » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:31 am

Hi Regalian

This is definitely an issue that only support can solve for you, as forum moderators do not have that access to your accounts. I suggest 2 things:

1) Reply to your original support ticket, asking if they have got anywhere with your original query. This will make support aware that you are still having problems.

2) PM your ticket number to either Peter_IK or Ryan_IK who will endeavour to bump support on your behalf.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Re: Cannot access Amplitube account

Postby Regalian » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:03 am

garfy wrote:Hi Regalian

This is definitely an issue that only support can solve for you, as forum moderators do not have that access to your accounts. I suggest 2 things:

1) Reply to your original support ticket, asking if they have got anywhere with your original query. This will make support aware that you are still having problems.

2) PM your ticket number to either Peter_IK or Ryan_IK who will endeavour to bump support on your behalf.

Hope that helps.

Hi, Thanks for the reply I guess I'll be going to bumping route.
Regalian

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling