Can't Access Aplitube MAX

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Can't Access Aplitube MAX

Postby bjanakos » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:32 am

I just bought an Axe I/O and it includes a special promotion for Amplitube Max. The driving force behind buying was to access the Ampeg, Fender, and Orange Bass Amp models.

I already had Amplitube Deluxe. I downloaded the Max, and as far as I can tell, it's the exact same distribution as Deluxe. I launch the app and there is no change... None of the models that are excusive to Max will load. I don't have access to any of the ampeg gear.

What am I missing? What do I need to do to activate the new Max models in Aplitube?
bjanakos

Re: Can't Access Aplitube MAX

Postby garfy » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:04 am

Hello bjanakos and welcome to the forums.

I'm assuming that you have registered your Axe I/O and have authorised your new AT4MAX serial number with the Authorisation Manager? If not, you will need to do that first.

Once this is done, open the Custom Shop app, sign in and under AmpliTube>Gear click 'Restore My Gear'. This should then update the available gear in AT4MAX.

If this still does not help, I would suggest that you open a ticket with official IK Support for some one-to-one help. https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/

Let us know how you get on.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby jdpelayop » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:19 am

Did this work for you bjanakos? I'm facing the same issue.

UPDATE:
Nevermind, it's working now. Please ignore :D
jdpelayop

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:23 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the user above and we haven't heard back from the original poster for a while it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling