List of free items in Amplitube CS

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

List of free items in Amplitube CS

Postby Kroessler » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:17 pm

Hi -

I just got an i rig 2 and downloaded Amplitube CS. From what I can see, this comes with a single free amp model - something call "Lead" that looks like a Marshal and sounds like variations of a distortion pedal, regardless of settings. Is that the only amp option in the free version of CS, or am I missing something? Do I have the wrong app/version?

Thanks
Kroessler

Re: List of free items in Amplitube CS

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:26 pm

You can see which amps (and other gear) is included with AmpliTUbe CS for iOS which it seems you are describing by mentioning the "Lead" amp on this page: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... php?p=gear

You also unlock some gear for free inside your AmpliTube CS for iOS which you can see listed here (along with how to unlock it, just click "More Info" below the gear): https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Kroessler » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:45 pm

Thank you for the prompt and accurate reply!
Kroessler

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:09 pm

Kroessler wrote:Thank you for the prompt and accurate reply!

Glad to help! Especially getting you "in the know" about the unlocked extra gear :)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling