Free Amplitiube 4 Custom Shop version, Effects Inserts

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Free Amplitiube 4 Custom Shop version, Effects Inserts

Postby kennydk » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:15 am

Hi,

I'm trying to work out if I just purchase the Amplitube Leslie package, whether I will have the Amplitube 4 ability to insert an effect alongside the Amp module.

I have established from IK Multimedia support that its possible to run Amplitube Leslie without buying the fully Amplitube 4 application, by simply running Amplitube Custom Shop. Indeed, this is what I have been running to demo the Leslie Amps and Cabs. However, when I try to add an insert effect to Amp A, I get the error message "This feature is only available in Amplitube 4" suggesting I do need the full Amplitube 4 app. I've emailed the support for clarification but their answer has not addressed this question specifically.

Thanks
kennydk

Re: Free Amplitiube 4 Custom Shop version, Effects Inserts

Postby garfy » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:25 am

Hi kennydk

I'm pretty sure that inserting effects direct to the amp section is only available as part of the standard or MAX package. Hopefully someone else running the CS version will chime in and confirm this.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling