AXE IO Record Wet Track with Studio One

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AXE IO Record Wet Track with Studio One

Postby KCNCUS » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:52 pm

Liking the Axe I/O but how do I get a wet track in Presonus Studio One?

Running AmpliTube as a stand alone. When I record I can monitor with a wet sound, but all I get on the recorded track is unprocessed.

Can I record wet and dry at the same time, while monitoring wet signal?

Any help appreciated

Thanks
KC
KCNCUS

Re: AXE IO Record Wet Track with Studio One

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:02 pm

Hey KC,

When you record in Studio One 4, or any DAW, it is normal to record your audio signal without any processing. This allows you to apply FX after you've recorded the sound. From here you can choose to keep your processed audio, or make adjustments before committing these changes to your original audio source.

Before recording, you can use the INSERT section of your Audio Track with your guitar on it to add AmpliTube 4 inside your DAW.

From here you can both monitor your processed signal during and after recording with FX. Using this process you can also automate the controls in your performance. For example, adding a distortion pedal in just your solo, or turning on and controlling WAH during a bridge.

Here is a GIF example of the quick process and a YouTube video which may help further.

IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: AXE IO Record Wet Track with Studio One

Postby KCNCUS » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:38 pm

Thanks Ryan
KCNCUS

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling