AmpliTube Brian May Guitar Settings

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube Brian May Guitar Settings

Postby garystewart62 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:43 am

Hi, I have a Brian May Special guitar and I'm new to the Amplitute Brian May Software. I just have a quick question regarding the BM presets. When I select a particular preset in the software how should i set the switches on my BM Special? Should i just replicate how they are set on the BM Special in the software for the particular preset that i have chosen?
Hope this makes sense :D
Cheers
Gary
garystewart62

Re: AmpliTube Brian May Guitar Settings

Postby DarkStar » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:13 am

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sorry, i cannot answer your question. Someone-else will chime in, I'm sure.

PS: it would be best to change your Account Name away from an email address, to minimise the chance of it being harvested by web bots and you receiving all sorts of 'special offers' etc from all over the place for years and years. You can change it here:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/account/
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: AmpliTube Brian May Guitar Settings

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:44 pm

garystewart62@hotmail.com wrote:Hi, I have a Brian May Special guitar and I'm new to the Amplitute Brian May Software. I just have a quick question regarding the BM presets. When I select a particular preset in the software how should i set the switches on my BM Special? Should i just replicate how they are set on the BM Special in the software for the particular preset that i have chosen?
Hope this makes sense :D
Cheers
Gary

You can indeed look at the switch settings on the Red Special stomp for sure. However, if you want to see some other options, and note that some of the switch combinations can be generalized and achieved with different switch settings and/or some can be redundant which would be why you might see different here, you can check out this Brian May Guitars page about switch settings for certain songs: https://shop.brianmayguitars.co.uk/bria ... tings.html
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling