Allowed on more than one computer? [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Allowed on more than one computer? [Resolved]

Postby Not_Here11 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:32 am

SO,

I have my guitar rig, and one of the channels is routed to my Amplitube running on Macbook Pro, controlled via iRig Stomp I/O.

Also I have AT running as a VST FX for recording and or Mixing FX on my Reaper box (Win10 Pro)

When I claim my items form the group buy, I want to get a few more of the Guitar Amp Collections.
My question is How would I go about having these available on both machines assuming that's allowed?

I'm thinking just a d/l from the 'My Products' page on each machine and go through the Authorization Manager on each computer?

Thanks for your answer or help in advance!

***LOVING MY NEW AXE I/O****** integrated simply and easily. not one issue!

Thanks,
Dave
Not_Here11

Re: Allowed on more than one computer?

Postby DarkStar » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:15 am

Looking at a recent Licence Agreement:
Applications Software. The “IK Multimedia Product” may be used only by you. You may install and use the “IK Multimedia Product”, or any prior version thereof for the same operating system, on up to three (3) computers, provided that
(a) each computer is owned by (or leased to) and under the exclusive control of the licensee;
(b) the program(s) shall NOT be used simultaneously on more than one machine, and
(c) any computer(s) with IK Multimedia software installed shall not be sold, rented, leased, loaned or otherwise be removed from the licensee’s possession without first removing (uninstalling) the licensed software, except as provided in Paragraph 4 (below)
pertaining to “Software Transfer”.

SO you can do that.

And, as you surmised:
-- download the AmpliTube installer,
-- run it and install:
    the AmpliTube standalone program and plug-in(s),
    the Custom Shop standalone program,
    the Authorization Manager standalone program.
-- Authorize AmpliTube AND the Collections using the Authorization Manager (you may be prompted to install the latest version)
-- Use the Custom Shop program to login, switch to the AmpliTube section, select [Gear} then "Restore my gear".

Repeat on the other system.

Then ... plug in and play.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Not_Here11 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:14 pm

8-)
Thank you Sir - I had missed the "restore my gear" step on each machine.
:)
Not_Here11

Postby DarkStar » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:12 pm

You're welcome.

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling