Problems with downloads

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Problems with downloads

Postby jmahan88 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:31 pm

I am trying to download both the Hendrix and Mesa Boogie software for AmpliTube 4. In both cases, I am getting the download for AmpliTube 4 which I already have. Anybody have any idea what is going on? Thanks.
jmahan88

Re: Problems with downloads

Postby DarkStar » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:38 pm

Hello jmahan88 and welcome to the forum.

The Hendrix and Mesa Boogie products are collections of gear models that are loaded and run within the AmpliTube software. That is why you are getting the same download.

All you need to do is:
-- run the Authorization Manager (it may prompt you to update if it is not the latest version),
-- login and register the Serial Numbers for Hendrix and Mesa Boogie
-- run the Custom Shop program,
-- login, go to the AmpliTube section and select [Gear} then "Restore my gear".

All your gear models should then be fully available for use in AmpliTube.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby jmahan88 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:08 pm

Thanks for the quick reply. Believe it or not, I also tried to download the Custom Shop software and got another download of the AmpliTube 4 program. I then successfully downloaded the TRacks Custom Shop program. So I am still convinced there is a problem with downloads.
jmahan88

Postby DarkStar » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:19 pm

I do not think so. But is is not as simple as it could be :)

Did you mean the "AmpliTube Custom Shop" download? If, so that installer actually includes 3 installers:
-- the AmpliTube standalone program and plug-in(s)
-- the standalone Custom shop program
-- the standalone Authorization Manager program.
Running that installer will install the AmpliTube software and prompt you aobut the other two.

There will be a Serial Number for "AmpliTube Custom Shop" in your User Area/ My Products. It will make available the gear models available with that free version, once you have Registered it using the Authorization Manager and done a "Gear - Restore my gear" in the Custom Shop program.

Registering the Hendrix and Mesa Boogie Serials will unlock those gear models (again, do a "Gear - Restore my gear" ).
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling