Upgrading from Amplitube 4 to Deluxe - Can't enter SN#

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Upgrading from Amplitube 4 to Deluxe - Can't enter SN#

Postby nevermore32974 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:25 am

I've been using v4 for a few years now and just got the Deluxe upgrade with my AXE IO. I see the new serial number in "my products" but I can't find any place to enter this in my current software. I click on the padlock icon and it says I'm using a fully unlocked version, which I am, but doesn't let me the existing SN of the regular version. I ran the authorization manager program and successfully entered the SN but that hasn't changed the actual program. I completely uninstalled Amplitube 4 and reinstalled hoping the SN would be blank so I could start over but IT REMEMBERED the old one when I opened the clean install. I'm stuck, please help.
nevermore32974

Re: Upgrading from Amplitube 4 to Deluxe - Can't enter SN#

Postby DarkStar » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:02 am

First of all, make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest version of AT4.

Then, run the separate custom Shop program, log in, select the AmpliTube tab, then click [Gear] and select "Restore my gear". Check in Custom Shop that all the expected gear is listed. Then load the new gear in AT4 and check that all is OK.

If not, then the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
for some one to one help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally).
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling