Preset Browser - How to only see valid presets [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Preset Browser - How to only see valid presets [Resolved]

Postby downtown.millard » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:07 pm

I would like to know if there is a setting somewhere that will keep the preset browser from showing me presets that I can't load (because of not-licensed components)? I have paid for Amplitube 4, I have paid for numerous collections, but I still get hammered by the stupid grey box telling me that some preset I have chosen is missing components. I don't want to turn off the grey nag box, I just want to filter out any patches that I don't have the components for. Is that possible? Thanks.
downtown.millard

Re: Preset Browser - How to only see valid presets

Postby garfy » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:42 pm

Hello downtown.millard

At the moment, this function is not possible. It has been requested on a number of occasions, so hopefully maybe in the future.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby downtown.millard » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:27 am

Hi garfy,
Thanks for the info!
-Millard
downtown.millard

Postby DarkStar » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:10 am

Just thinking out loud: given that there is an (almost) infinite number of combinations of ger models that a user can have, any filtering would require a check by the browser through all the presets every time the browser is opened. Or something similar.

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling