Amplitube Brian May crashes when launched

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Amplitube Brian May crashes when launched

Postby Andrzej71 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:22 pm

Hi

Your post was anything what sounded familiar to what I had, that's why I squeezed my stories into yours. Hope they will solve your problem.

A
Andrzej71

Postby mfarkas » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:52 pm

Thanks Andrzej.I hope they will solve your problem too.
I usually don't buy new audio software until I have tried the demo but Brian May was an in app purchase through the custom shop in my case. It does work on my iMac which is the machine I purchased it on. I never thought that the Macbook Pro would have a problem when the iMac worked. Strange, as they both have OS X 10.10.
mfarkas

Postby Andrzej71 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:04 pm

Probably it is not the best approach, however I reinstalled system, since I'm thinking that during period of time odd things could stick to it and cause problems. Do not recommend it as a solution I know it could be a pain and it shouldn't be needed, in my case for the moment it works. I hope they will take deeper look into what is going on and will find solution for you. My macbook is from 2013, so I was thinking it might be somehow old for newest software.

all the best
Andrzej71

Postby mfarkas » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:41 am

In the specifications for Amplitube 4.9 on IK website it says Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), macOS 10.7 or later.
All my computers reach the minimum so it should work no matter how old the computer is.
mfarkas

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling