Setup and getting started

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Setup and getting started

Postby Simonsdance » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:31 pm

Hi guys,
I just got iStomp I/O and am using it with a mac.
I had no idea where to find the software pakage and how to register my product, but found help on this forum. So, thanks forum, for that already!

But, now I have been searching this forum as well as the website and YouTube for a simple getting started guide. Am I missing something? Where, oh where could I find this helpful tutorial that will help me setup, understand how this machine works and get started?

Many thanks!

Greetings,
Simon
Simonsdance

Re: Setup and getting started

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:44 pm

Hi, you should have a manual available when you registered your iRig Stomp I/O (the card included would have instructions on where and how to register).

Upon registration you'll receive an email with great information on how to get started (including how to get your included/free software). Did you not receive that?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Simonsdance » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:53 pm

Hi there,

thanks for your reply. I did receive that email, but the video link is just a demo video of the product, not a getting started guide, as in how to use Amplitube for instance...
But I just found the manual. That will definitely help. Thank you!
Simonsdance

Postby bhturnow » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:50 pm

Hi Simon,

I agree. I wish there was a tutorial setup video on how to use this thing for both iPad and Mac. It would be very helpful!!! I cannot find one and am having issues. If you find one, please share.....

Thank you.
bhturnow

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:15 pm

Glad to hear you found the user manual. This will be stored in My Products for download at any time. There are some steps to help get you started outside of the user manual in the FAQ. Check out the first one on the list here. The FAQ should also be linked to in the registration email.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling