Help with Amplitube 4 and pitch shifting

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Help with Amplitube 4 and pitch shifting

Postby JainJude » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:32 am

I am not good with Amplitube, so I may ask for clarification in responses.

Second, I've tried searching around for an answer to this through various other means but cannot get what I'm looking for. Perhaps it is due to my poor understanding (See point one)

I have Amplitube 4 on my tablet/computer and use it with an iRig. Bottom line what I am looking for is a feature/pedal to adjust the tuning of my guitar, the way a digitech drop/whammy would. I am trying the "Wharmonator" and have no clue how to use it, it isn't doing quite what I'm looking for.

My guitar is set up in E flat (floyd rose bridge, hence why I want an easy way to adjust the tuning in the program) and all I'm looking for is something to drop or raise the tuning 1/2 step at a time, I don't want all the harmonies or things like that. Can someone familiar with the software please give me some guidance?
JainJude

Re: Help with Amplitube 4 and pitch shifting

Postby silversurfer123 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:43 pm

Hi,

I am struggling with it as well.
When I use the expression pedal with Stomp i can not keep it from going past 2 OCT.

I should be able to set it to make 2 OCT when the petal is depressed at 100% but it don't take the setting.
silversurfer123

Re: Help with Amplitube 4 and pitch shifting

Postby silversurfer123 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:06 am

Got this working but it is buggy on Iphone Amplitube CS.

Add the Wharmonator pedal.

I have seen where you just have to kill the app and start over if not working correctly.
Iphone 8 is what I am using.

Set for +2Oct
Mode Bend
and ON

Go into Live Mode

Click on the Pedal
You should see power ON Mode OFF TILT OFF
Pedal 0.0 and Bend +2Oct and Harm +4+5

You should be able to Bend and you Should NOT see the Pedal Meter Changing if it is working Correctly. Make sure you are using a pretty clean Rig (meaning not much in it) to test.

If it doesn't work for you, I would start over. Kill the Stomp petal, leave the program, restart the process again. When it works you can save it by holding the Number you want to save it in on LIVE as a Preset.

Ran into a bug where it was always bending to -2Oct when the petal was pushed in all the way. Had to just delete it and re add it and it worked.
silversurfer123

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling