A couple of problems with AmpliTube 4 Deluxe

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

A couple of problems with AmpliTube 4 Deluxe

Postby robgral » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:59 pm

I bought iRig Stomp IO that comes with AT 4 Deluxe. I installed it on my MacBook Pro and all seems to work pretty well apart from one thing - the tuner. It works just fine when started from within the app but if I use the board (switch 3 - press and hold) then it works only until I press the switch 3 again to go back - at that point the app seems to lose connectivity with the board.
I need to unplug it and plug it back in - it happens every single time so it's easy to re-produce.

I also have AT 4 on my Windows 10 machine and here the problem described above doesn't exists - switching to tuner (and back) with the switch 3 works fine. However, I have a different problem there and it's the sound. After playing for 5-10min or (sometimes longer) the sound starts to go fuzzy and flat until... (wait for it) I move the mouse - after moving the cursor all goes back to normal for a few minutes then it goes again..? I also noticed the sound volume changes randomly, going up or down. Again, this is not happening on the Mac.

Anybody has any ideas?
robgral

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling