Amplitube Max problem downloading [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube Max problem downloading [Resolved]

Postby Joeythehulk » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:26 am

So I previously had amplitube 4 and just couldn't pass up the Amplitube Max deal. So naturally, I purchased it. When I went to download it, it said it was downloading amplitube4 again. I finished the installation and nothing. The same old amplitube was there. When I compared the DL hyperlinks, they appear to be the same. How can I get Amplitube Max on my computer?
Joeythehulk

Re: Amplitube Max problem downloading

Postby garfy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:23 am

Hi Joeythehulk and welcome to the forum.

The AT4 and AT4MAX downloads are identical, the content is the same. Your serial number is the key however. Make sure you run the Authorisation Manager and authorise your new AT4MAX serial number and you should find that the MAX content is now unlocked without having to install again.

If you do this and still can't access the new gear, try going to the Custom Shop, click on the AmpliTube tab and click Gear>Restore My Gear. This should then give you access.

Let us know how you get on.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby Joeythehulk » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:13 pm

Perfect! It worked. Thanks a billion! I went into the app, clicked "restore" and.... Bingo!
Joeythehulk

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:18 pm

God oh! I'm glad that you got it sorted out.

-------------------------------
As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling