Amplitube Max Authorisation Question

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube Max Authorisation Question

Postby HarryClark » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:55 pm

I’ve got a family computer with multiple logins including an admin login, and I tried to install and authorise Amplitube Max on my personal login, I can install and authorise it on the admin login but I can’t authorise it on my non-admin personal login. Is there anything I can do to authorise and use the software on my personal login, or does the login need admin rights for me to authorise and use the software?
I’ve sent a message to the tech support but thought I’d check here as well just to see if anyone knew.
HarryClark

Re: Amplitube Max Authorisation Question

Postby garfy » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:29 am

Hello HarryClark and welcome to the forum.

I would suggest that you work direct with IK Support when they reply to your ticket. They are the only ones that will have access to your account user details and can help you with this.

Please be advised that they endeavour to reply to tickets with 1-2 working days, so if you sent the ticket in on Saturday you will hope fully hear from them on Monday or Tuesday.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Re: Amplitube Max Authorisation Question

Postby HarryClark » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:29 am

Okay, thank you. I’ll wait for their response and see what they say.
HarryClark

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling