What amp simulators do you guys like?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

What amp simulators do you guys like?

Postby Gabrial » Thu May 23, 2019 4:08 pm

Hello everyone,
[Mod edit: links removed]
My guitarist just got shipped off to grad school so all our guitar work now falls on me. I don't have any amps or pedals. Just a Epiphone Les Paul and some mediocre guitar skills. With that said I wanted to invest in a nice amp sim that will fulfill my needs. I've been using Ampire (Studio One's native sim) for a while now but its time for a change. Thoughts?
Last edited by Gabrial on Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabrial

Re: What amp simulators do you guys like?

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu May 23, 2019 9:54 pm

The AXE I/O may be a great intro option for you. Not only would this offer a great interface for both recording or performing with virtual amplifiers, and virtually any guitar, this would include AmpliTube 4 Deluxe which is an entry into the AmpliTube world.

Read more on the AXE I/O here.
Read more on the software included with AXE I/O here.
Read more on AmpliTube 4 Deluxe here.

If you already have an audio interface, and you are interested in a free into to AmpliTube 4, check out AmpliTube 4 CS (Custom Shop). This is a free download in your User Area -> My Products section of your IK Multimedia account.

Check out some examples of AmpliTube below. I'm not sure what kind of music you're into, but Greg does a great job of showing off AmpliTube in both a live and studio situation. These videos show off the Fender 2 collection, which can be tried through the Custom Shop with AmpliTube 4.

IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling