AT4 Authorization Manager issues with PC

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AT4 Authorization Manager issues with PC

Postby Careys Guitar Works » Thu May 23, 2019 3:40 am

Is anyone else having issues with Authorization Manager?

It was included with the purchase of the iRig HD2 at Best Buy.

I have downloaded all the latest versions. My PC surpasses the requirements.

I open up AT4 now it tells me the 10 day period is over and I must authorize.(it has only been 7 days)
I have tried nearly 100 times...Every time I enter my username and password it tells me...
"THE LOGIN DETAILS INSERTED ARE NOT CORRECT (201)"

I've tried everything like the obvious resetting my password...contacting support with no success...I will give IKM 15 more days or I'll just return it.

If I didn't see so much value in this product I would have given up long ago now...Please help
Careys Guitar Works

Re: AT4 Authorization Manager issues with PC

Postby DarkStar » Thu May 23, 2019 10:08 am

Please Reply to your Support Ticket asking for guidance.

If you do not get a response in 2 business days, please have a look at those guidelines, in particular item 1, for further steps:
https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19505
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Careys Guitar Works » Thu May 23, 2019 11:07 pm

That took way to long to fix...finally resolved.

It seems like I wasn't getting anywhere until I posted on this forum.

I'm sure you can improve this area of your business in the future.

My expectations are very high as a result of all your marketing and endorsements. I appreciate the fact that a lot of effort and hard work has been invested in developing this software.

We all live very busy lives and I don't have time to trouble shoot programs. If your customer service is on point you will win more customers. A company to emulate would be Go Daddy. They have 24 hour customer support and you can speak with a live person immediately. Problems are resolved in a matter of minutes not weeks. As a business man running 4 businesses this is a huge value.

I wish you much success in the future.

Carey
Careys Guitar Works

Postby Peter_IK » Fri May 24, 2019 1:27 am

This forum is not tied to tech support directly. That would be coincidence.

Thank you for your input. I will relay it to the team.

As this post is resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy. If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling