Recorder and Looper Question

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Recorder and Looper Question

Postby jbhyers » Mon May 06, 2019 8:38 pm

I am new to this software a couple of questions.

I just purchased the fender collection 1, my first purchase. Do you have to buy amplitube 4 to get the looper working? I thought that would be included with a collection purchase but I can't make a track says unavailable?

Does the recorder work like the looper can you use that instead to try out some backing tracks and see how the software works? Can you buy the looper as a stand alone?

Thanks,
jbhyers

Re: Recorder and Looper Question

Postby garfy » Tue May 07, 2019 9:27 am

Hello jbhyers and welcome to the forum

The Fender Collection 1 is an add-on pack and cannot be used by itself. You can use it within the free (Custom Shop) version of AmpliTube 4, details can be found here: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... ustom-shop and you should also be able to see the download in your User Area.

The Recorder and Looper are two separate functions. You get a two-track recorder in the CS version but no Looper. The Looper and eight-track recorder are available in the full version.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling