Module's volumes

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Module's volumes

Postby tommartini604 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:02 pm

I have Ampitube 4, Mesa Boogie and I am using the Triple Rect head. I have the same Preset on two different tracks in Protools and one is a great level and the other is red lined. I have the exact same settings on both and in fact I copied one track to the other and still one red lines. Is there anything that explains the Module volume controls and levels?

I am using it in Prottols 12.5 and have the exact same settings on both.

I noticed that the head volume is at 5 but the cabinet is at 9 and if I try to lower the cabinet at all there is no sound and if I try to move it up it distorts so I'm baffled on how to get the levels at a volume that doesn't overdrive the input of Protools. I did notice the stand alone does not do this.

I'm on a Windows 10 PC .
tommartini604

Re: Module's volumes

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:28 pm

Since other users have not chimed in with similar experiences and/or suggestions, please open a ticket with IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not already done so. They can provide direct and official support for issues with IK products. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling