More than 1 install?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

More than 1 install?

Postby 650thunderbird » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:04 am

Hi All :)

I am thinking about buying Amplitube Max, and was wondering if anyone can tell me if it can be installed on more than one computer at a time? I have a laptop and two PCs that I would need to install it on.

Also, does Amplitube Max include all available gear for AT4?

Thanks in advance.
650thunderbird

Re: More than 1 install?

Postby DarkStar » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:50 pm

Hello 650thunderbird and welcome to the forum.

IK Multimedia EULA wrote:Applications Software. The “IK Multimedia Product” may be used only by you. You may install and use the “IK Multimedia Product”, or any prior version thereof for the same operating system, on up to three (3) computers,provided that
(a) each computer is owned by (or leased to) and under the exclusive control of the licensee;
(b) the program(s) shall NOT be used simultaneously on more than one machine, and
(c) any computer(s) with IK Multimedia software installed shall not be sold, rented, leased, loaned or otherwise be removed from the licensee’s possession without first removing (uninstalling) the licensed software, except as provided in Paragraph 4 (below) pertaining to “Software Transfer”.

AT4 MAX has most, but not all, of the AT4 gear models. You can see the list here:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/atmax/index.php?p=gear
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: More than 1 install?

Postby 650thunderbird » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:58 pm

DarkStar wrote:Hello 650thunderbird and welcome to the forum.

IK Multimedia EULA wrote:Applications Software. The “IK Multimedia Product” may be used only by you. You may install and use the “IK Multimedia Product”, or any prior version thereof for the same operating system, on up to three (3) computers,provided that
(a) each computer is owned by (or leased to) and under the exclusive control of the licensee;
(b) the program(s) shall NOT be used simultaneously on more than one machine, and
(c) any computer(s) with IK Multimedia software installed shall not be sold, rented, leased, loaned or otherwise be removed from the licensee’s possession without first removing (uninstalling) the licensed software, except as provided in Paragraph 4 (below) pertaining to “Software Transfer”.

AT4 MAX has most, but not all, of the AT4 gear models. You can see the list here:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/atmax/index.php?p=gear

Thanks, DarkStar :)
650thunderbird

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling