How do you update to a new serial number

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

How do you update to a new serial number

Postby bbelle » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:36 pm

I just purchased the full version of AmpliTube 4 and I have entered the new serial number into the Auth Manager but the older version still appears. I have tried uninstalling the Auth manager and A4 but no matter how many times I do it the new serial number will not come up. The issue is the new version has the looper plus new cabs etc included. The version that comes up does not have it and YES I have downloaded the latest version and installed it. The Auth Manager has no option to change or remove a serial number. Any suggestions?
bbelle

Re: How do you update to a new serial number

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:41 pm

You should be able to open Authorization Manager, log in, enter the new serial number and click OK/Next. After that, you can open Custom Shop (in your Start Menu on Windows, Applications folder on Mac) and then log on there, go to AmpliTube --> Gear --> Restore My Gear to make 100% sure that all gets set correctly and you should be all set.

If this doesn't work for you, please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will troubleshoot and assist you directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling