well i am completely won over now...

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

well i am completely won over now...

Postby waynethomascole » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:43 am

I am a massive softube vintage amp room fan, i have searched and searched but vintage amp room could never be beaten for me, with or without pedals in front of it. the realistic tone of vintage amp room is just amazing! every other amp sim sounded very boxy to me and too roomy even with the mic right up to the cab i was not getting that closeness i was looking for. that was until i demoed the new fender collection! and installed amplitube 4 which is better sounding for some reason? what can i say, the fender amp collection blew me away! especially the bandmaster and my absolutely fave of all the custom twin amp, dang! with or without pedals it is the best i have heard so far! the o.c.d pedal is incredible too. thank you IK now i have to binge buy your products! great stuff! thanks very much. regards thomas cole. :D
waynethomascole

Re: well i am completely won over now...

Postby hof1271 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:44 am

Go with you on that one, the new Fender sims are brilliant !!
hof1271

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling