Question about the Custom Shop

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Question about the Custom Shop

Postby Envyyou » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:18 pm

Hi All

I'm new here and ive just purchased Amplitube 4. I have a question about the custom shop - Say i wanted to buy the '64 Vibroverb Custom Amp. This is included in the Fender® Collection and the AmpliTube MAX Bundle. If i bought the Max Bundle and i got that Amp and the other pieces of gear that are included in that pack what happens in the future when i buy the Fender® Collection that includes gear that i already own ? In this example i already own the 64 Vibroverb Custom Amp.

What is the best way to go about purchasing.
Envyyou

Re: Question about the Custom Shop

Postby DarkStar » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:41 pm

There is no discount for gear that you already own. Having said that the Bundles can offer much better value for money than individual gear models.

The best way of purchasing will be different for everyone. What do you need now? What do you want now? What might you want/need later? The answers will be different each each person. But, go for bundles when you can. And, of course, you get JamPoints on each purchase, for use on future purchases.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/jampoints/
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Question about the Custom Shop

Postby garfy » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:10 pm

DarkStar is correct in saying that you don't get discount for gear you already own. However..

Envyyou wrote:Say i wanted to buy the '64 Vibroverb Custom Amp. This is included in the Fender® Collection and the AmpliTube MAX Bundle. If i bought the Max Bundle...what happens in the future when i buy the Fender® Collection

The Fender 64 Vibroverb is included in the Fender Collection and it is indeed the whole Fender Collection that is included in AT4MAX. So, you wouldn't actually need to buy the Fender Collection again.

What ISN'T included in AT4MAX is the Fender Collection 2 (the 2 is the important bit), which is a separate bundle with completely different gear in it.

So, if you buy AT4MAX, you get all of the Fender Collection included, but none of Fender Collection 2.

Hope that makes sense.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling