Amplitube

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube

Postby Barr.63 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:45 am

Is there someone out here that can tell me how to download AmpliTube as a stand alone and as a plug in so I can use it with ableton live 10. IK multimedia responds to me with a two word sentence. When I attempt to download amplitube IV, it does not give me an option to separate the files as a stand alone and plug as ableton recomends. I using ableton 10, 64 but... I'd like to start making some music hopefully sometime this century. Anyone?
Barr.63

Re: Amplitube

Postby garfy » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:55 am

There is no separate download for the standalone and plug-in versions.

When you have installed and authorised the software, both should be available to you.

I would suggest that, if you are still having problems with this, you should contact Official IK Support for some one-to-one help https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby DarkStar » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:48 pm

When you run the AT4 installer you should be able to choose the location of the standalone program and, at a later stage, of the plug-ins.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Barr.63 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:59 pm

Barr.63 wrote:Is there someone out here that can tell me how to download AmpliTube as a stand alone and as a plug in so I can use it with ableton live 10. IK multimedia responds to me with a two word sentence. When I attempt to download amplitube IV, it does not give me an option to separate the files as a stand alone and plug as ableton recomends. I using ableton 10, 64 but... I'd like to start making some music hopefully sometime this century. Anyone?

is it because I'm getting it for free because I bought the IRig PRO?
Barr.63

Postby DarkStar » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:39 pm

No, it is not.

What happened when you installed and authorized AT4? (It will install the Custom Shop and Authorization Manager programs too.)

NB: You may need to get the latest version of the Authorization Manager
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/authorizationmanager/
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling