Where to import presets

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Where to import presets

Postby j.s.wallin » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:18 pm

Hi

There must be a really simple way to do it, but for the death of me I haven't figured out how to import presets to Amplitube 4. I Have presets downloaded to my Mac but how do I get them to amplitube?
j.s.wallin

Re: Where to import presets

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:18 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

AmpliTube for Mac/PC will include a directory for presets in the following location by default. Add any presets you would like here and relaunch AmpliTube to allow this to appear.

Documents -> IK Multimedia -> AmpliTube 4 -> Presets
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby Brigoldstein68 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:30 am

need to make a video as its not that easy. I have searched and still am confused how to get it there.
Brigoldstein68

Postby supanorton » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:08 pm

Brigoldstein68 wrote:need to make a video as its not that easy. I have searched and still am confused how to get it there.

Do you know where your document folder is?
supanorton

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:41 pm

Brigoldstein68 wrote:need to make a video as its not that easy. I have searched and still am confused how to get it there.

It's a matter of copying files from one folder to another. I am not sure there would be a video produced for something like that. This is covered specifically in the AmpliTube 5 User Manual and the IK FAQ too.

Where can I find my IK product manual?

How do I import Legacy Presets to AmpliTube 5?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling