BlueBoard is not recognized by MAC

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: BlueBoard is not recognized by MAC

Postby vinegarjoe » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:35 pm

This was advice I got. Worked for me.

1. Start the iRig BlueBoard device in native mode (while pressing the A button) and open the BlueBoard app. Make sure all other devices which use Bluetooth and have connected with the iRig BlueBoard device before are powered off (Or Bluetooth is powered off)

2. Select “Click here to connect” and let us know if the iRig BlueBoard appears here.

3. If your device does not appear, while the BlueBoard app is searching for the device, open a Finder window and go to the Utility folder to find your Audio MIDI Setup.

4. Inside this window, select MIDI Studio and Open Bluetooth Configuration.

5. Power on your iRig BlueBoard holding the B or C pads. This should trigger the iRig BlueBoard to appear in your Bluetooth configuration window. This will start the device in a MIDI over Bluetooth configuration. This will kick-start macOS to 'see' your iRig BlueBoard device.

6. Once recognized here, connect your device in the Bluetooth Configuration window.

7. Go back to the iRig BlueBoard app and power on your device holding the A pad to go back to native mode. Led will be flashing looking for bluetooth connection.

8. Start up BlueBoard app, should now see BlueBoard.

Now start up Blueboard in Native mode with A button pressed, then start Blueboard App. Works every time.
vinegarjoe

Postby Kriskaza » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:03 pm

Vinegerjoe,
Thanks for the help. It worked perfectly.
Kriskaza

Postby vinegarjoe » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:06 pm

Excellent, glad I could help.
vinegarjoe

Postby kenwchan » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:22 am

I am not 100% sure of this reasoning, but I was able to connect my Blueboard to my Mac 6,1. after I connected a BlueTurn first. Once that was done, the Blueboard app changed from "No Bluetooth" to "Click Here to Scan"...worth a shot if u happen to have one. Like I said, I'm not exactly sure if that's what happened, but I certainly didn't update anything else. This is on a Mac Pro 6,1, Catalina
kenwchan

Postby vac713 » Fri May 28, 2021 5:25 pm

Finally got mine up and running stable. He’s what I did, or didn’t do actually.
Did the whole b button turn on, audio midi setup....
Then I launched BB ap. Showed Bluetooth off. I walked away from it for the night without quitting the ap. The next morning, I turn on my Mac (the ap is still there cause I never quit it) and I have a pop up saying there was no device connected. I had to X out at least 50 of these pop ups. Once I finished closing all those pop ups, I no longer had the Bluetooth off message on the ap. I turned on the BB holding down B. It’s worked perfectly fine since. Turned the BB on/off, restarted the Mac, turn everything back on and everything auto connect. I also changed the BB name. None of it makes any sense but it did the trick

BTW I’m running Catalina
vac713

Postby jock_ya_jock » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:56 pm

I've turned off my Logitech mx master 3 and like a miracle the BB was there to connect.
I'm running big sur.
br // Joachim Widfeldt
jock_ya_jock

Postby jock_ya_jock » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:23 am

I did. Turning of the MX.
jock_ya_jock

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling