How to use harmonator

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

How to use harmonator

Postby ptityop » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:14 pm

Hi,
Is there a way to use the Harmonator stompbox. It just sounds horrible like a robot .... I can't get to harmonize in thirds... I tried all configurations possible and nothing... differents amps, different cabs... you name it... it just sound so robotic and not harmonized at all... I feel like I am missing something .. any help would be appreciated !
Thanks in advance

Update
I realized that this might come from the sampling rate or cpu issue ...My question is, can we connect the Irig HD2 to an external sound card ? Can this make a difference and unable playing at higher definition rate ?
Thanks !
ptityop

Re: How to use harmonator

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:03 pm

iRig HD 2 should support up to 96k which is definitely enough for a quality sound (you'd be surprised at how many people record at 48k with professional results, even). You may want to make sure everything is set correctly, though, and your buffer size is small enough for low latency but large enough for your system to handle.

If you still have issues, I notice other users haven't chimed in to answer or make suggestions so you may want to ask official IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support too if you haven't done so already.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: How to use harmonator

Postby ptityop » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:45 pm

Hi,
Thanks for your reply... never thought I would get one ...I do agree with you, the sound is incredibly hi definition... i fully noticed that, the only issue is with the harmonator ... i will follow your advice as I thought support was monitoring the forum as well ... thanks a lot
ptityop

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling