Change pedal defaults

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Change pedal defaults

Postby Heph333 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:33 pm

The default settings for most pedals seems to be with drive pegged and the pedal on. It makes for a pretty rude experience if I don't turn my volume down before inserting a new pedal. Is there any way to change a pedals default so it isn't dimed when I insert it? Even Better, so it isn't turned on when I first insert it? I've tried editing the .at4m file, but it makes no difference.
Save Model Preset doesn't do the trick since I still have to select that preset.
Heph333

Re: Change pedal defaults

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:21 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your post!

Unfortunately, there is no way to change pedal defaults at this time. While there are a couple options I've listed below which may help. We appreciate your interest here and I will be more than happy to pass this along to the rest of the team.

Make sure to post all feature requests for AmpliTube here.

1) Turn OFF or MUTE the Stomp A section when loading in new pedals. This can help avoid any changes from these pedals until you are ready. This option is in the upper right hand corner of the Stomp A page (As well as the other pages in AmpliTube).

2) Use the 'Volume' for the 'Selected Module' (Stomp A) at the bottom of the Stomp A window. This can help tame all pedals at one time.

Hope this helps!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby Ochope » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:46 pm

Seriously?
I like my models (pedals, amps, rack, etc) in certains way when they load up.

We should simply be able to save a Model Preset called Default which would load automatically upon adding the model.

Quite easy to implement in the next update! ;)
Ochope

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:16 pm

If you would like to request a feature please make sure to add it to the official wishlist thread which should be a sticky post in this forum. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling