Amplitube 4 ver 4.8

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 4 ver 4.8

Postby muddi » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:34 pm

quote: Changes from version 4.7.0

- New official Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection gear models:
• Darrell 100 (Amplifier)
• Jazz Amp 120 CFH (Amplifier)
• Darrell 412 (Cabinet)
• JP Jazz CFH (Cabinet)
• 6 Band EQ (Stomp FX)
• Pro EQ 3 (Stomp FX)
• Dime Noise Gate (Stomp FX)
• Dime Wah (Stomp FX)
• Flanger Doubler (Stomp FX)
- General reliability improvements

After updating all new gears are locked! Maybe I don't really understand something?
muddi

Re: Amplitube 4 ver 4.8

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:48 pm

Those new items are not free, they are available for purchase. If you mean other gear you already had, please make sure you open Custom Shop (in your Start Menu on Windows or in the Applications folder on Mac) then log in, go to AmpliTube then Gear --> Restore My Gear.

All should be fine then. If not, please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for 1-on-1 assistance and they will surely get to the bottom of it with you.

Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby muddi » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:54 pm

Thanks. Could you please tell me what is the difference between ver 4.7 and 4.8?
muddi

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:14 pm

muddi wrote:Thanks. Could you please tell me what is the difference between ver 4.7 and 4.8?

The new Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection for AmpliTube gear and there are apparently some general minor improvements / cleanup in the code.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling