Amplitube for Mac on Windows Virtual Machine?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube for Mac on Windows Virtual Machine?

Postby richo144 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:55 pm

Anybody has run amplitube for mac on a windows virtual machine?
I al looking for a way to use blueboard on windows.
richo144

Re: Amplitube for Mac on Windows Virtual Machine?

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:47 pm

Hey richo144,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, we cannot recommend this.

For a foot controller with Windows compatibility, check out the iRig Stomp I/O.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby richo144 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:50 pm

Thanks Ryan.
Already have the stomp IO, I want to use both, I do it on Ipad but amplitube for WIN is way better

regards
richo144

Postby Ryan_IK » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:15 am

We appreciate your interest here. I will be more than happy to pass your comments and feedback to the rest of the team.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby richo144 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:11 am

Thanks Ryan, on ipad works great, i can use the irig stomp IO as usual and assign special functions to the blueboard, also i have a windows tablet so it would be perfect to use the desktop version live the same way.

On a Macbook it is possible to use stomp IO and the blueboard at the same time as the ipad?

Regards
richo144

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:42 pm

richo144 wrote:Thanks Ryan, on iPad works great, i can use the irig stomp IO as usual and assign special functions to the blueboard, also i have a windows tablet so it would be perfect to use the desktop version live the same way.

On a Macbook it is possible to use stomp IO and the blueboard at the same time as the iPad?

Regards

Glad to hear everything is working for you. To answer your question, yes, on macOS the iRig Stomp I/O and iRig BlueBoard can be used at the same time. On Mac systems the iRig BlueBoard can be used as a MIDI over Bluetooth device or with the iRig BlueBoard app.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby richo144 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:03 pm

Thanks, do you have a guide? Because I only can choose between irig stomp io or blueboard, not both.

Regards
richo144

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:29 pm

My apologies, I should have clarified. This is possible when using AmpliTube as a plug-in inside a DAW. Currently, you will only have the option for one MIDI control device in AmpliTube stand-alone. Inside a DAW you should be able to route any or really all connected MIDI devices to AmpliTube.

With the iRig Stomp I/O you should receive a copy of Ableton Live Lite which is great for this use. Other DAWs will also work well since AmpliTube is AAX, VST2, VST3, and AU compatible. Check your emails from your product registration for your serial for Ableton. If you cannot find this, feel free to shoot me a PM.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby richo144 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:35 pm

Thanks Ryan, that only apply for mac? If I use a Daw on Windows can I use both?

Regards
richo144

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:52 pm

On Windows using a DAW you can also use multiple MIDI controllers. Unfortunately, the iRig BlueBoard is not officially Windows compatible at this time.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling