Problems in DAW (Logic and Pro Tools)!!!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Problems in DAW (Logic and Pro Tools)!!!

Postby ryanfernandes » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:23 am

I'm a new amplitube user and I'm having problems getting it to work in my DAW. I use both Logic and Pro Tools but it won't work in either. I'll get a signal on the audio track meter so I know I'm getting a signal into the DAW but when I open Amplitube on the track there's no audio going into amplitube. The input meter is blank. The meter for the track will still be moving but amplitube input is blank. It works fine in stand alone mode. Any help is greatly appreciated. [mod redacted for suspicious weblink. Topic left alive but locked as someone might find the information useful]
Last edited by ryanfernandes on Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ryanfernandes

Re: Problems in DAW (Logic and Pro Tools)!!!

Postby garfy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:32 pm

In Logic, you need to make sure you are using software monitoring.

1) Go to Preferences>Audio and under the General Tab check Software Monitoring
2) On the input track where you have AT4 click the 'I' button at the bottom of the channel.

Like in this image https://imgur.com/a/D06alSb

It should now work as expected.

I don't have PT installed on the machine I'm currently next to, so hopefully someone else will come up with the solution for you.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling