Use two midi controllers simultaneously!!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Use two midi controllers simultaneously!!

Postby ryanfernandes » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:41 pm

I have a Novation Launch Control and a Line 6 FBV Shortboard Mk II. I can select only one controller in the Audio MIDI Settings menu. I have not been able to select multiple devices. Is there a way to use two midi controllers simultaneously with Amplitube 4?[mod redacted for suspicious weblink. Topic left alive but locked as someone might find the information useful]
Last edited by ryanfernandes on Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ryanfernandes

Re: Use two midi controllers simultaneously!!

Postby DarkStar » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:12 pm

Not that I know of in AT4. You might be able to use some sort of MIDI Merge box to merge the 2 MIDI data streams into 1.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Use two midi controllers simultaneously!!

Postby doug@timberwoodsound.com » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:23 pm

You should be able to use them both if you go from Midi out of one device into the midi in of the other and then out of that one to AmpliTube. Select the second device as the midi input in AmpliTube. This way the mid commands from both units will funnel thru the second device.
doug@timberwoodsound.com

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling