Irig stomp i/o Amp connection issue

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Irig stomp i/o Amp connection issue

Postby cihaners » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:50 am

Hi.
Just bought Irig stomp i/o and I love it. I have Marshall MG30 cfx amp. When I connect Irig to amp directly with a 1/4 cable via mono left to amp input. The sound I got from amp is not good enough comparing the my headphones or that of the sound got from the amp’s mp3 inlet. I use the clean channel with all settings are on mid level and effects are inactive.
Any help appriciated
Thanks
cihaners

Re: Irig stomp i/o Amp connection issue

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:41 am

Hello!

Thanks for your post and welcome to the IK forums.

Try disabling the CAB page inside of the AmpliTube app. There should be a power button in the upper right hand corner of the CAB page to do this. This can help when using a real amplifier with AmpliTube.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby cihaners » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:28 am

Hi Ryan,
Thanks for the warm welcome and quick reply. Is it more appropriate to use studio monitors as an output device to get the more realistic tone from the Cabs and the mics in AT.
Thanks
cihaners

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:38 pm

While both using an Amplifier or Studio Monitors (For example iLoud Micro Monitors) will sound great with AmpliTube. To truly hear the Amplifiers and Cabinet emulations without coloration, the best result would be from Studio Monitors.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling