Official AmpliTube Mac/PC Wish List!

AmpliTube 4, AmpliTube Custom Shop, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, Ampeg® SVX, Preset XChange, more for Mac/PC

Re: Official AmpliTube Mac/PC Wish List!

Postby sotsogm » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:16 pm

I'm new here, so maybe this has been wish-listed before, but: looking for nice shoegazey sounds, it might be nice to have a reverse-reverb like the Alesis Midiverb or EH Cathedral. There's a reverse option on the IK Tap Reverb that I'm still trying to figure out that might get me there, but still....

Speaking of which: while it's practically traditional for guitar gear to have little/poor/no documentation, it's a tradition I'd love to see broken. There are areas where the AT user manual could be clearer and it would be kind of cool if some of the gear in the Custom Shop had a little bit more documentation. Knobs like "COLOR" and "WIDTH" can be... well....

Also, as a million other people have said, making the window scalable/fullscreen would make my life better in so many ways.

But I also want to say while I'm here in my first comment, that this is a wonderful piece of software and hardware, and I am extremely happy to be a customer and user. Thank you.
sotsogm

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling