URGENT: Internal Server Error [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

URGENT: Internal Server Error [Resolved]

Postby rommel.andriotti » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:06 pm

Hello guys,

I'm trying to buy the Amplitube 4 Max, but every time I try to finish the purchase it appear this message: "internal server error". I have already tried buying using PC and MAC, with different browsers each, and I've had no success. I'm worried about this because I want to get the promotional price (ends oct 31, 2018). Also, I have a gig coming up and I need Max's features. Can anyone help me with that, please?
rommel.andriotti

Re: URGENT: Internal Server Error

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:49 pm

Hi, thank you for posting here but this is a matter for IK Support to handle directly as they can take a look directly at your account and other information and assist you. Please open a ticket at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not done so already and they will assist you. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: URGENT: Internal Server Error

Postby rommel.andriotti » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:58 pm

Peter, indeed, I have spoke with the support and they already solved my problem. Thanks for your help!
rommel.andriotti

Re: URGENT: Internal Server Error [Resolved]

Postby pavelop » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:42 am

Guys! Same problem two days already
pavelop

Re: URGENT: Internal Server Error [Resolved]

Postby garfy » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:20 am

Hello pavelop and welcome to the forum.

As Peter_IK already suggested to the previous user, this is not something that the mods on the forum can help you with. Please open a ticket with official support who will be able to give you one-to-one help. http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling