AmpliTube Max Crossgrade

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube Max Crossgrade

Postby scott_h » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:20 pm

Is there any reason why gear credits cannot be used to purchase the AmpliTube MAX bundle crossgrade? I am assuming I can purchase the crossgrade if I already have AmpliTube 4?

Thanks
scott_h

Re: AmpliTube Max Crossgrade

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:28 pm

Hello scott_h,

Thanks for your post.

While we do appreciate your interest in this topic here. At this time, no MAX bundles can be purchased with Gear Credits. This includes T-RackS MAX and Total Studio 2 MAX. This is due to the amount of savings already offered on these bundles.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby scott_h » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:30 am

Thanks for clarifying Ryan. Just to confirm, all owners of AmpliTube 4 are eligible to purchase the crossgrade MAX bundle?
scott_h

Postby DarkStar » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:17 am

I cannot find any details of the qualification for the AT4 MAX crossgrade on the revamped web site. I think I recall that it was "ownership of any IK Multimedia product that has a list price of more than 99.99" but don't quote me. AT4 has a list price of 149.99.

Have a look in your User Area / Crossgrade - Upgrade - you should see it listed there. Click the [Buy Now] button and go from there.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:54 pm

Yes, crossgrade qualification is any product 99.99+ and the site will show you the appropriate version and pricing when you click "Buy Now".
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Marsi_27 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:32 am

Means Crossgrade really crossgrade with an additional Independent license or is it just an update for the existing license ?

Is this also for the current Studio Makeover Promotion ARC 2 Crossgrade ?
Marsi_27

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:08 pm

Marsi_27 wrote:Means Crossgrade really crossgrade with an additional Independent license or is it just an update for the existing license ?

Is this also for the current Studio Makeover Promotion ARC 2 Crossgrade ?

You would receive a license for the full software but you must retain the registration of your eligible product worth 99.99+ in your account to use it. Same for any crossgrade.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling